Skip to main content

Hey Jude

This time Mitch actually baptized himself. He was so mad and wet. I had iTunes Radio playing rock and roll lullabies (because they are my favorite) and "hey Jude" came on. I immediately started singing along with the instrumental and Mitch instantly stopped crying and stared at me. This may be our song. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That's a Real Baby!

Darren and I got to see our little baby this week! He/she is measuring 13 weeks and 1 day and everything looked healthy. This picture cracks me up because the baby looks like it's pouting because we woke it up.  We did though, the tech was pushing on my belly like I do when I'm trying to get into pair of jeans that are too small!  Baby Hawk wouldn't move! Enter the Kashi cereal bar.  I hadn't eaten in nearly 4 hours (the appointment was VERY long) so I ate my Kashi bar that I always keep in my purse for ultrasound emergencies. BOOM, baby Hawk was wiggling and sucking and even looked like he/she was sucking it's thumb! Yes, this is indeed my baby, I go nuts for food too! I do think the profile looks like Darren though. Darren makes this cute pouty face when he's being funny.  So, the mystery is solved, this is Darren's baby. Whew, we were wondering. I'm totally kidding people! This picture is sort of creepy to me but I must share my 3-D picture. I...

To Stella

I thought it would be fun to write a letter to you before I met you. We could read it together later and laugh about how clueless I was about you! Dear Stella, It's Christmas 2011 and I honestly haven't thought at all about the holiday this year.  All I can think about is March, when I get to meet you for the first time.  Your Dad and I went to the hospital this week to check out where you would be born! I thought for sure going to the hospital would make me anxious but instead it made me incredibly excited. What a gift it is to bring someone into the world and because of you I get to experience that.  You have no idea how much you were prayed for, wanted, hoped for, for so many years. I always knew I wanted to be a mother, even back in high school when I worked in a toy store and joked about getting my tubes tied. :-) But, when I found out about YOU I couldn't have been happier.  I remember standing in the bathroom completely convinced that I had willed ...

Mother's Day Commercials

Is it just me or are Mother's Day commercials this year particularly heartwarming. Publix I love this grocery store but the commercials are my favorite. This year's is no exception. P&G I love Pampers as I mentioned before, I also love Tide. :-) I love how they weave the products in BUT it's so emotional and so true.  JC Penny This is actually old but I found it on YouTube I had to include it since most of us are young Moms. (Young fits anyone under the age of 60 by the way) :-) If you aren't crying you are dead inside.